What We Do
One-on-one individual sessions with adults (18+). Sessions are 50 minutes long and are facilitated in person and virtually.
Supervision for Clinical Social Work Interns (RCSWIs) pursuing licensure in the state of Florida.
Employee Assistance (EAP)
Assessment, short term Solution-Focused counseling, and referral services. Currently in network with the following EAP providers: Health Advocate, Kepro
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Family Systems Theory
- Trauma Informed Practices
Common issues addressed include: Anxiety, Depression, Relationship Issues, Adjustment Issues/Life Transitions, Anger Management, Trauma, Grief and Loss.
Cultivative Counseling, LLC
1020 E. Lafayette Street, Suite 209
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Recent Blog Post
- Communication Styles – Four Patterns of Communication and their ImpactWe all engage in patterns of communication that are influenced by how we think and feel, and that influence our behavior in the interaction we share with others. There are four often talked about styles of communication that are important […]
- Time Outs: They’re Not Just for Kids, Adults Can Benefit from them TooI’ve often had clients identify the absence of arguments as evidence that their relationships are healthy. Clients often develop goals for their relationships based in the belief that happy couples do not argue; and in my work with clients this […]
- What are Healthy Boundaries and How to Practice ThemPersonal boundaries are the limits and rules that we set for ourselves within our relationships. These rules and limits support our ability to function effectively within these relationships and in our everyday lives. We often talk about unhealthy boundaries and […]